It's like nothing to do and my little country called Singapore is so darn SMALL!! There aren't any interesting things to do.
Singapore is ok la I guess. In terms of $$, environment, facilities. But what I am not really fond of is the LAW LAW LAW, large competition among our fellow citizens and blahs. Most importantly, SG have no excitement one!! There isn't any bomb thing and many more. SG is sooo hot!! I wish it would snow. That will never come true of course. That's why I WISH. GRRRrrr...
But SG have such beautiful people like ahem...yours truly and some of the people I know of. Lalala...
There's supposed to be CA and ACS extra lesson today. I DIDN'T ATTEND as usual. Too lazy la. Ask me get to school at 9am. Want my life ar? I want to sleep one leh.
YAY!! I'm off to Kuantan tomorrow!! And my dearest boy is coming over to stay TONIGHT!! WHOOOPIIIIEEE!!
Everyone, don't miss me ok? I'll be back next monday. DAYS OF FUN!!
The great big lazy disease has got me. MST is the week after next and I'm still on the super holiday mood. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!!