I dig the flume ride. You know the one where you go up then go down with splashes of water. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GREEEAATT!!
My boy, sis's bf and I went this morning and also went for the spiderman ride.
It will turn 360 degrees la! I have no idea how they talked me into taking that crazy ride. First time very scary lor. But second time, you will dare to open your eyes throughout the whole ride. You can see yourself upside down lor! I almost flew out. Lol.
Then my boy and sis's bf went to sit the roller coaster called "Cockscrew". Also turn 360 degrees one. That one I don't dare to sit lor. Drop down so fast. Want my life ar? Lol.
I love you, boy. I really enjoyed the whole trip with you. You took great care of me and I was really glad you got along well with my family. I LOVE YOU!! Happy 1 and a half years anniversary for tomorrow!!!<3