<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, June 07, 2007


cuts and bleed
I suffered like 4 cuts and bleeds!!
From AMMP practical class of course.
But hey, I feel that it's kindda worth it.
You get to do hands on and I pretty much enjoyed it.


Bah!! I have a presentation tomorrow and I hope I don't do badly in it.
I know I will tend to talk too fast or keep looking at the cards.
I CAN'T HELP IT!!
The sight of the "audiences" are just too terrifying.

Whoops! I gotta finish up my speech and practice on it!

So late right? Well, watch and learn. This is poly life. Don't think it's super slack. IT AIN'T!!

Good night y'all!

12:00 AM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket