<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Tuesday, May 15, 2007


words
This entry is meant for someone in particular. I don't know whether you would read this entry or not. I'll just post it anyway. If I do sound harsh in what I've typed, do forgive me. I'm not good with words.


You brought me happiness once. And now, I don't know what you're giving me. A part of it is happiness, a part of it is annoyance.
Sometimes I would flare up a bit at you and sometimes, smile and joke like crazy.

You will tend to piss me of at lots of times. I don't know what are you trying to get. Maybe to get back at me for what happened?

I can tell you that what ever that happened, doesn't mean that it's totally my fault. You had a part to play. It takes two hands to clap for it to occur.

I do not know what to do. I face you every single day. Be it friends or not, I beg you please stop annoying me. It's really getting on my nerves. I don't want to tell you off.



Sorry. I don't have to mood to blog anymore. First, it's what is happening and second, is that I AM TIRED!!

I ponned GEMs class today. I am kindda sick and tired of the lecturer. Yes yes I know that it's not easy being a lecturer. I know!! I KNOW VERY WELL!!

But that lecturer, Mr Samson, is really well, a bit weird ba.

He likes to tell us stories and crack countless jokes. That's a good thing. Yeah.
But there's a catch. The stories he tells us are majority about his family. And the jokes are well, not funny. -.-
I do not know whether to laugh or not when he is TRYING to crack a joke.

Sheesh...weird

Ok then I gotta go sleep a while, then wake up to do my homework.

KARLING IS DOING HER HOMEWORK, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! Lol

4:04 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket