<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, May 23, 2007


swims!
SWIMMING TOMORROW WITH THE FOUR OF THEM!!

Karling jumps for joy!

But there's one problem. I don't know what to wear!

Normally I would wear a bikini top and shorts.
Knowing their character, they will definitely laugh the crap out of themselves.

Grr...

Forget it. I'll just wear them. Cos other than that, I do not have other options.

MAY THEM LAUGH AT ME... sobss...


SP is having their graduation ceremony today.
The graduates were wearing a coat or something.
I find it quite nice leh.
But the rest find it UGLY.
So I don't know whether is my taste bad or theirs.
Lol.


STOP BOTHERING ME!! I'm not your ATM for goodness sake!
If you don't have enough money or whatsoever, go find your grandma, mum or best still, YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
Since she love you so much, ASK FROM HER LA DAMMIT!
Don't you have any sense of dignity?
Apparently not.
You find it absolutely ok asking a GIRL for money.
How low can you sink man?
If you know you don't have much money, DUN SPEND SO MUCH THEN!
Don't you know something called save?
Stop throwing your own face la please.
Your reputation is worst enough.
AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE!! STAY OUT FOR GOOD!!

6:30 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket