<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, May 20, 2007


survey
Surveying was done today and the weather was like so bloody hot la.

Went to Tampines at first but realised that there are not as many people as expected.
See la! Ask you all come Boon Lay don't listen.

Then we headed to Orchard by TAXI. Cannot waste time la. Must grab every single minute we have.

Handing out surveyor aint an easy job.

Have to stand under the hot sun and "beg" people to do the survey.

TIRING LEH!!

Such a coincidence, I saw my cousin with her mum (my eldest aunt). They were such dears. Even offered to buy drinks for me lor. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!!

Sheesh. I'm like so sticky now. Perspire like crazy and need a long rest.

Sorry guys that tomorrow I can't join you for the surveying thing.

DO YOUR BEST OK!!

GOGOGO!!!

8:34 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket