<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, May 11, 2007


suay
Gosh. Saw someone today. Kan suay la please.

Not that I am afraid of her (why should I be?). I just don't want to see her that's all.

Sheesh. Gonna have nightmares tonight. Of rabbits attacking. Lol.


I am beginning to dislike school more and more. Not about my classmates.

It's about the modules and stress level. Some may think that Poly no stress one. Well, YOU ARE SO DEAD WRONG.

Poly also have stress one ok. We have projects piling up one hor. And the modules are quite tough as it goes.

I very sian. I can't really catch up and most of the time gong in class.

Should've went to Shatec eh? But it costs like $12,975.

Reconsidering though. I don't want to waste my parent's money you know.

ARGH!! Don't know la. Haiz...


Ain't having any mood. Maybe hitting off soon. CYA!!


p.s the movie "Bridge To Terabithia" is not very nice. Don't believe, go see lor.

11:44 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket