Looked through blogskins.com and found some nice ones. But the format isn't to my liking leh. So well, I have to be stuck with this blogskin for now.
Darn I feel like vomitting!! Like something is stuck and it wants to get out. Don't even think a tad second that I may be pregnant. I AM NOT!!
Oh I must remember to burn the Heroes DVD for Thomas!
About the previous previous post, about my boy not able to go on a holiday trip with my family and I, HE CAN GO LIAO!! We went to revew his passport yesterday and I was like praying hard that his passport can be renewed. HENG CAN LOR!
I hope that things won't go back again. I don't want to lose anyone at any point of time anymore. I afraid of pain and sadness. Let things be the way it is right now.