<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, May 18, 2007


different
Some people like me being outspoken and some dislike me for that.

Frankly, I am kindda ok with being outspoken. At least I say out what is in my mind and don't beat around the bush. Beating around the bush is the worst ever lor.
Those kind of people just keep talking and talking, but actually it just goes to only one point.
I would die talking to those kind of people.


School is fine today. Just attended one lesson and then PON!!
CA class is cancelled and AMMP is such a bore.
I pity Mr Nanda leh. The last lecture, only less than half attended. The lecture hall is like SO EMPTY. He sounded a bit emo leh.

Oh no... my conscience is taking over me. NOOOooo!!

My poor boy is sick!! We were about to head to Causeway Point to walk around and catch a movie. He suddenly felt like vomitting.
Then the rest of the day was well, watching him vomitting.
I feel very useless, just standing there watching him vomitting and doing nothing but offering tissues.
I wish I could make him feel better.
Well, I did try. At least I sent him home and looked after him till about 4pm.
He was sleeping like a pig and my Macdonalds and PSP accompanied me.
I LOVE YOU BOTH!!


This coming week is E-learning week. It seems like project week to me. -.-
I have my RWP and maths to complete.
There is more!! Tutorials and topics which we have to read all by ourselves. And get ready for my ACS labtest.

WOW!! AFter typing all of them out then I realised how much there is. HORRORS!!!


Delwyn, Angus and Jonah are supposed to come online like NOW and I gotta send them the survey for further editing.
BUT THEY ARE NOT HERE!!
Ask me to msg them to come online. I did and I don't see them.-.-


Okok... Nature is calling me!! *zoom*

9:24 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket