Kaos! It's expensive you know. Ok here's what I bought. A "made in Japan" PSP (black), PSP casing, Dynasty Warrior 2 (game) and 2GB memory stick Totally is $497.30!!
I was in total shock!
But it's worth it I guess.
I heard that PSP2 is coming up. But don't know when. It's gonna be slimmer, lighter and not so laggy.
Seriously, I don't think it's much of a problem. I wouldn't want to wait for PSP2's price to drop and then suddenly PSP3 coming. It's just going to be a cycle in the end.
Of course, my PSP version is 3.03. Can play downloaded games. It's so much better!! Hehe... Black is nice. Kana dirty also cannot see. But if scratched, can see darn clearly.
I hate my CA (circuit analysis) lecturer!! He talks as if he is a pastor. Keep saying "You must believe that you can do it!", "Tell the person beside you that you can do it" (doesn't it sounds like in a city harverst service? I feel like I am!!) or "Do anything you want, so long as you are happy."
WHAT THE FUCK MAN!
WHAT IS HIS BLOODY PROBLEM?!
I was so pissed that I said to my friends,"He must have gone to church too many times." My face was bloody black throughout the whole lecturer lor. Obviously it's because he kept on repeating the "happy" thing. I think the guys like it. Or maybe the five girls like it (CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?! ABOUT 5 GIRLS IN THE LECTURE HALL!! That's excluding me.). But I hate it! I told my dad about it and he said,"Maybe he got something wrong in his head." LOL! It's just a joke la. Later, he say,"Maybe after long you will accept the way he is lor." Maybe I will. But I can tell you that currently I am not! The most suay thing is that he is also my practical lecturer!! CA is definitely not my favourite subject liao la.
I WANT MRS FONG!!
It's weird, yet happy that I am not a least bit feeling left out in class. I seriously miss Guan Sheng. Miss his jokes and more. He is the joker of the class lor. There's no one to make me laugh uncontrollably.=/
This is so boring la. I go play my PSP liao. Hehe. Play my bro's game.