So tired!! It's the 2nd day of school only and I'm complaining already. Imagine that.
I'm like so lucky today end at 12pm. Or you'll definitely find me lying in the streets, ASLEELP! Can't even open my eyes today. Ok I can but half?
Tomorrow is my very big day. Strangely, I don't feel anything at all. I mean people are supposed to feel happy or excited about it aren't they?
Maybe is because I'm old for this kind of things already.
Or maybe that I don't expect anything at all?
I WANT CHALET!!
Not for tommorow I mean. For the coming holidays also can.
Shit. I deserve a big slap on my forehead. School's just starting and I'm thinking about fun.
I received a shocking news today from my class leader. He says that we HAVE to order a set of notes and that it costs about FIFTY DOLLARS!! I can see my money flying away.
Fifty dollars leh. Not small sum you know. Fifty dollars can buy like two clothes?
I am like so regret to get into my class. I AM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE CLASS!! There's no one to bitch around with me, talk about girl's stuff and blahs. Gosh I miss the days. I swear I must bitch around with someone soon. Lol.
Lectures are getting boring as you go up to 2nd year. I can't stand the lecturers. They seemed to have no life at all. Can't they make the lessons interesting? Just do anything to keep us,well, AWAKE. They want to dance also can.
Ok la I know I complaining like shit. I am tired and bored ma. =p
To Diana : Guess who I saw yesterday. Is someone you and I don't like. Saw her in Jurong Point with her boyfriend. I didn't acknowledge her though. WHY THE HELL SHOULD I? I would only be degrading myself. Anyways, very suay la saw her. Of all people ya.
I saw Siling and Siping too! Siling got into NP and Siping got into RP. What course? I don't know. They seemed to be enjoying their poly life. That's a good thing to hear. Work hard ok? And play hard at the same time. ALL THE BEST!! ((: