Yes I know I know. I know that I haven't been updating absolutely anything lately. It's the MSN virus that has been affecting my mood la ok?
I'm now going write out an autobiography of the recent happenings. Pardon me if I miss out anything. You can't expect me to remember everything.-.-
March 29th
This day is my Dad's birthday. Happy belated birthday Daddy!! On that day is a Thursday and mum asked me days before whether can I ask for a off day on 29th. I didn't agree to it as I just couldn't bring myself to take off just for a birthday.
The day before I bought a birthday pig for Daddy. It was the best selling in the area I was working so I though it would be a great idea to get it for him. Bad news was, it's pink in colour!
Hope Daddy didn't mind about that.
So my dearest darling Jeremy came over to accompany me for dinner. How sweet was that!
Daddy told us not to buy anything for him for his birthday. I passed the message to Jeremy. As predicted, he didn't care. He bought tea leaves for Daddy. About $29 in total with gift wrapping and box.
When it's time for me to end work, I forgot about the tea leaves! I am supposed to write a pass so that I can pass through security. Grr...how am I supposed to know that I have to write a pass for that. Jeremy had already went to the main entrance to wait for me. It's too late for me to pass to him as the gates have closed.
The fucking security guard don't allow me to bring the present (tea leaves) back home and said that it has to be left in there till I get a pass from either Jimmy (supervisor) or Mr Chan (manager).
Damn! I was pissed. I quarrelled with Jeremy on the way back to the MRT. Poor Hui Ling was feeling very awkward. Sorry girl!!
We didn't make up till the next day. What a day!!
March 30th
This day is Diana's birthday!! Happy belated birthday darling!!
I bought a birthday bear for her too! It's also pink in colour (I have no choice. March bears and everything is pink in colour. :/).
This very day, was also the day I went out with Angus, Del, Jonah and Rau. FINALLY THE 5 OF US WENT OUT TOGETHER!! I can't tell you how happy I was.
Before meeting them, I met up with Jonah earlier as I wanted company to collect the gift left at the security with me. I was planning to look for Jimmy. But he wasn't there. I had to look for Mr Chan instead. Heaven is watching over me!! If it was Jimmy, he would definitely tip me off.
THANK YOU JONAH FOR ACCOMPANYING ME!!
Then the five of us met up at city hall. The plan was that we dine at Suntec City's Swensens.
Well, we did went there. Except that the waiter told us that the place was full. All of us looked around and saw many seats untaken. I think the waiter saw that we were looking at the empty seats and quickly told us that the seats are reserved. Rau, as daring as she is, exclaimed,"What? All of them all reserve?" I was stun when she said that though. I didn't know it was coming.
The waiter was kind enough to tell us that there is another outlet at Marina Square.
Of course of course, we went there. It was deserted!! But the food was great. The guys had fish and chips (like always hor?) and the two girls had I forgot what fish.
After the meal, we did some photo taking. We tried taking pictures of all of us in it by ourselves. BUT FAILED! The manager I think saw how persistent we are and offered to help (Awwww...).
So there, finally a group photo!
Later, we decided to catch a movie. The movies were like sux. So in the end, WE DIDN'T CATCH ANY.
Instead, we dine at Ya Kun. Angus didn't join us as he had to shoo off for his driving test.
Then we head off to bugis to play POOL. For your info., we WALKED to bugis. Wow the pool game was expensive. I swore in my heart that I am not going there anymore.
At night, Diana was a darling and came over to collect her present. Lol. It's not that I don't want to go over to her house to pass it to her. I did insist. Don't believe can ask her hor. >.<
It's that by the time I was heading back home, she was already outside celebrating her birthday with her family and of course her dearest boy, Wei Lun.
She came over to my house at around midnight, I think. With Ah Lun, of course. I asked her why so late she still don't go back home. Well, she said that SHE FORGOT TO BRING HER KEYS. And that her family wasn't home yet at that time. It's so like Diana. *shakes head*
Well, she and Ah Lun came in, Diana and I talked and gossiped for quite a while. So sorry Diana for the drowsy me that night.
Anyways, I enjoyed the little talk we had. It has been such a long time since we talked like that.
Must remember to gossip like shit with her again. Lol. BITCH AROUND!
March 31st
The day we celebrated Daddy's birthday. Jeremy and sis's boyfriend came along. Guess where we went to dine at.
SAKURA!! At the new sports complex in Jurong (Jurong West Sports Complex).
WEET!! IT WAS GREAT!! I ate my fill and was damn satisfied. Wait, not quite actually. You know there is this fish called Shishamo? I ordered that and it wasn't nice. There isn't enough oil and the fish is so skinny.
Ok I am asking for too much.
I love the lamb though. Hehe...
Then the best part came along...
JEREMY STAYED OVER AT MY HOUSE. I was so happy!! To be able to look at him when I am going to bed just makes me feel so lucky. We watched two episodes of Ghost Whisperer Season 2 before we hit off to bed. He said that show is damn addictive. I THINK SO TOO!! :D
Today
I had to take a day off to do my GEMs registration. I was so scared I would miss the timing and not able to get the module I plan to take.
Luckily, my fingers click fast. How I love my fingers!!
So I chose "Know Your Temperament Blend".
I find it rather cute. I had to help John register his GEMs as he had to go out with his mum. YOU OWE ME ONE, JOHN! Lol. Want to know his password and user id? Bribe me then. LOL
It turns out that Jin Chuan, Eddy and Jun Hui is in the same course too! Same day also. Gosh... What luck!! So the 5 of us (Jc,Eddy, JH, John and i) got into the same class. It's nice to have lotsa company. Hehe...
OK NATURE IS CALLING!! I GOTTA GO NOW...
So I've updated as much as I can remember. Don't ask for too much!! =p
Loving you!!