<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Tuesday, April 24, 2007


password
Planned to print out ALL of my notes today but guess what?
My password has expired!!

This is so downright stupid la. Make our passwords expire.
Yes yes I know it's for our own good.
But it's troublesome.
Ok la I am ranting la. -.-


Hello is your english good? I said it's only for the BABIES. Do you belong to that category? If you're not, why so nervous? Lol. Sometimes you guys are just so weird. I don't know to laugh at you all or not.
Speak as though matured but actually potraying yourself as a spoilt brat.

I admit that I am harsh at my words. That's too bad. It's just me. Gotta accept the way I am. Worst still, I LOVE THE WAY I AM. So do my friends ok!

9:16 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket