
It was not bad. The effects were quite good. I love the girl, AnnaSophia Robb!!
Ain't her eyes beautiful?
She will grow up to be a beautiful girl.
Don't believe? Wait and see lor...
There is this other movie I find it quite cute. Take a look

It's a korean movie. Here's the trailer...
Hanna is a lip sync vocalist for Ammy, the famous Korean pop singer. Even though Hanna is always ignored due to her appearance, she has always been a bright and happy girl until Ammy humiliated her in front of Sang-jun, the one she secretly admired. Finally, she made a life-changing decision: to have a major cosmetic surgery… Will this move, will her unrequited love get any return?
Oh in case you are wondering why can I still blog when I am working on sunday.
Well, my boss made a mistake. It turns out that my partner can't work on SATURDAY not SUNDAY.
I'm glad it was a saturday. Yesterday was a great day for me. My collegues and I chat and joke around like crazy. I LOVE THEM!!
Anyone want to find a part-time job? Got lobang!!
G-mask : The job scope is that you just have to attend to customers when they ask about prices and stuff. Your company is wrap the phones, mp3, ipod and laptops with decorative wraps.
Mu-ee : All you need to do is just to learn how to do engraving and more. Putting little stuff together to make a keychain or bracelet is also one of your job.
If anyone interested in these jobs, CALL ME!! They are all located in TAKASHIMAYA. Pay should be about $5/ hr average.
Gonna go watch tv... CYA!!
Love, KARLING