<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, April 12, 2007


crap
I have to blog what happened today or I'll seriously feel like hitting the lady with ANYTHING.

Here it goes...

On my counter, there are two chimpanzee magnets.
The local woman came over and took a look at it.

Before that, she already pissed my collegue off. She kept making ridiculous and unnecessary comments. Commenting on how the product my collegue is promoting should be sewn and more.

She asked about my product also. She said,"This magnet can further discount anot ar?"
I FEEL LIKE KILLING HER!! CAN'T SHE SEE THE BLOODY SALES TAG?! IT'S ALREADY ON SALE!!

Btw, my product is $2 only lor!!

I feel like telling her,"Hey lady! It's already discounted price liao. Moreover don't tell me $2 you also cannot afford? Very cheap already lor!!"

As I am a kind soul, I didn't say that. I SHOULD HAVE!!

Ok forget about that part. That isn't the main problem.

Then there she was meddling with the magnet, thinking whether should she buy it or not.
A foreigner came along and wanted to buy the chimpanzee magnets (the chimpanzee one is cute I tell you). She took one and asked the local lady whether is she planning to buy the magnet or not. The local lady said,"Oh I'm not sure. I'm still thinking."
The foreigner waited for the lady to make up her mind.
After a few minutes of consideration, she said,"I'm sorry. I think I'm going to buy it."
HELL MAN!! The foreigner's face went black like charcoal!!( though her face is already black in colour. You can see her buay song face)
The foreigner buay tahan and went to pay for the one magnet she manage to get.

The local lady then keep commenting on the poor chimpanzee. Asking why it doesn't have a tail and more stupid questions which of course, I didn't answer. I JUST COULDN'T ANSWER HER FUCKINGLY LAME QUESTIONS!! DON'T HAVE THEN DON'T HAVE LA! ASK SO MUCHH FOR WHAT?
Finally, she asked me to reserve it for her as she forgot to bring her voucher. PLEASE LA. $2 ONLY STILL WANT VOUCHER? How cheap can she get?
I no choice la. I have to keep it for her lor. She left her name and number with me and said that she will come and buy it on sunday. Then poor Bing Shen (my partner) lor.

I took poor chimpanzee and wrapped it with a plastic. Ran over to my collegues to tell them what happened as they didn't like the local lady.
While telling them, THE FOREIGNER CAME AND SAW THE CHIMP ON MY HANDS!!
I was so freaked out.
She asked whether does the lady want the chimp or not.
I told her that the lady asked me to reserve it for her and that I do not have the choice.
She was pretty understanding la.
She said,"I find it very stupid to need to reserve a $2 product for her. Don't you find it stupid?! I SERIOUSLY FIND IT VERY STUPID!! $2 only still need to reserve!!"
She went on and on, and each time, her voice level increase with irritation.
It sounds as if she was telling me off instead. She wasn't la.
My collegues stood beside me. They scared something happened. (Awww...)
The foreign lady sounded so fierce that she made me feel very scared and I almost burst out into tears. I'M SERIOUS!! I was going to cry already lor.

Finally, she left. My collegues were trying to make me feel comfortable by telling me that it's alright and that the customer didn't blame me.

I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED BEING A SINGAPOREAN LA!! =/

I really feel very guilty leh. If I can choose, I would definitely sell the cute little chimp to the foreign lady as she is going to fly back to her country the next day. Haiz...
What a thing to happen to me.

I HATE THE LOCAL LADY!!

Don't you hate her? Causing so much trouble and rant about absolutely nothing at all.
I pity her husband (if she's got one).

KARLING, YOU SO POOR THING!!

12:43 AM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket