Wednesday, April 25, 2007
booking
The plan today was to reformat my laptop. But dear old Delwyn decided to DUA me. He was all with apologies when I "scolded" him for being so unreasonable. Well, he was complaining about how sleepy he was and stuff. I asked him why and he replied saying that he stayed up till 2am to watch soccer. And that is also the reason why he didn't reply my sms. Woah that got me boiling man! One thing I really dislike is people being unreasonable or dua me. I wasn't angry or pissed for long la.
But suddenly became emo. Don't ask me why!! I was trying to figure it out as well. Thanks Jonah, for your concern.
So, of course I went along to T14 to fo the reformatting with Raudhah. She wanted to solve the missing P drive thing.
I thought that finally I can fix my laptop. Who knows, IT WAS CROWED!! And that I had to BOOK a place online. Grr...
It wasn't even told to us!! There wasn't a e-mail or whatsoever. I was fuming inside la. But didn't show out. Or maybe Rau knows?
Ah well, I booked a timing on next wednesday.
ARR!! Runny nose!! I hope I am not coming down with a flu though. =/
School is a bore, as usual. Nothing much happening. Just that foodcourts became much crowded.
I finally caught the movie "200 pounds beauty" today!! IT WAS SUPERB!!
You all should go catch it. I'm serious!! Don't miss it!!
8:10 PM