<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, April 08, 2007


back
Hadn't been updating so here I come. Very lazy la.

Let's see. What are the recent happenings? Gotta recall them you see.

Oh my tian! One more week to school reopen. Having mixed emotions right now. Both happy and sad.
Happy is because I GET TO SEE AND HANG OUT WITH MY POLY MATES AGAIN!!
Sad is because the slacking sensation will soon be over. It'll be STUDY STUDY STUDY again. The one that has the greatest effect on me is the "not working" part.
I will not continue to work while studying. Studies cannot cope already still want to work? I know my limits ok. I can't bear to leave my work place. The people there are wonderful. Love to gossip a lot (I ace in that!!) and they have a lot of stories and crazy stuff they can tell. I'm really gonna miss them all. *sniff*


Someone once told me lots of things. Well, I believed her. Until not long ago, I realised all the things she said were all like BULLSHIT. And to think that I was foolish enough to believe her.
She told me that she wont fall for the guys in her school and that she really want to find someone to settle down. Ok the settle down part I never take that. But the other part.
She was with my friend for a while. Before my friend was this other guy. Who cares who the hell he is la. While being together, they had some unhappiness. Guess she couldn't stand him so they broke off. Then not long ago, she got into another relationship. Guess where the guy was from. HER FUCKING SCHOOL. The moment I learnt it, thoughts were like running through my head. The only thing that kept running through was "Why she change boyfriend like change underwear one har?". Who the hell knows why anyway.
I asked her why did she get a guy from her school? I thought she said before she wouldn't. The answer I got was shocking!! She said," Well, I guess I went back on my words."
I was like "WTF!" I didn't know that she would say this kind of things. I am and until now, very disppointed in her. I always thought she was a great girl. Knows her stuff and mature for her age. Unlike the ones she called friends. Now, I see her as a childish girl and will never learn her mistakes.
HELLO GIRL!! COME BACK TO REALITY!! GUYS ARE NOT FOR YOUR PAST TIMES!!
God, I hope her brother ain't like her.


To someone in particular:
I don't know whether will you be reading this. I just want you to STOP FINDING ME!! Look, if you and girl are not getting along well, that's your problem. My boyfriend and I are getting along very well. And I don't want anyone to ruin our lives. I WONT ALLOW IT.


Guess what!! I painted my toe nails PURPLE. It's super dark purple la. And and and, I'M LOVING IT!! Hehe...

8:02 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket