<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Watch...
DELWYN IS BACK TO WORK!! I am so happy about it! Finally I have someone to accompany me to dinner. Hehe. DEL I'VE MISSED YOU!! LOL.

I think I am getting used to standing long hours. I mean I HAVE TO right? I am also used to talking to customers. I was a bit shy and afraid to speak up at first. But after a while, I DON'T CARE! My mouth just open up. Hehe...

I am happy to have many people around me to help me in any ways. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!! YOU'LL BE REMEMBERED!!


TO ohmygod: I've banned you from tagging my blog and even strengthened the ban hor. If you still insist on tagging my blog using any other ways, I will report to the police straightaway. If you think this is a joke, TRY TAGGING and you'll see whether am I serious or not. I have a reputation for being SUPER serious when I want to. I guess you know that? The reason why I am getting serious about this is because your comments or should I say INSULTS are getting too way out of hand. The first few comments, I still can take it. I still don't mind about it. But later on, you got too much. If you think this is fun, then good for you. For your info., it's not at all fun.
I warn you again the last time. If you were to tag my blog, or even get your friends to help you to tag, I WILL REPORT TO THE POLICE. If you don't want to get your friend into trouble or even yourself, I advice you to quit while you're ahead. Provided you are so thickskinned la that is. Don't say I didn't warn you ok.

TO PEOPLE WHOM I DON'T INTEND TO BAN FROM TAGGING MY BLOG: If you happen to not able to tag my blog, I'm dead sorry. Blame ohmygod for that. E-mail me if you are banned ok?

12:03 AM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket