<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Saturday, March 03, 2007


RESULTS!!
4 MORE DAYS TO THE RELEASE OF THE END OF YEAR RESULTS!!

I am so nervous!! I am so nervous that I am trembling on the spot, with my heart thumping like a machine gun, my hands cold like ice. Imagine I am like this NOW. WHAT ABOUT THE ACTUAL DAY?!! Would I faint on the spot? I AM SCARED I AM SCARED!! I really hope I can get into Aerospace & Electronic. That's my first choice of course I would love to get into that course. But one worry is that in DEEE, there are a lot of students and many brainy ones. The intake for that course aint lots. What if I get into the course I detest? I WOULD CRY!! Quit school? Or keep trying till the end? Option 1 or 2?


Maybe I should convert this into a ANTI-BANGLA site. I know I know. I know that my current posts are about them. But I JUST CAN'T STAND THEM!! The mere sight of them angers and disgusts me!! I wish all of them would just vanish off my sight. I was in the MRT today and a BANGLA sat beside me. Go ahead and sit wherever you want to. It's your bloody problem. The problem is, HE STINKS!! I guess he perspired FUCKING LOTS before he entered the train. And upon entering, his perpiration dries up (YUCKS!!). Therefore HE SMELLS in the end. I was utterly disgusted. I held my breathe for countless times. I was overjoyed when he left like 1 or 2 stops after he sat down. I THANK GOD FOR THAT.

Before going home, I went over to Pasir Ris to meet Jeremy. Actually today was supposed to go over to Mr Low's house to bai nian (chinese new year visiting). Well, he twah(edited.thanks mr low!) me and say that his whole family is going out today so I can't go over. I can't blame him for that you see. It's family so, I went out with Jeremy instead. Actually either way I would still be out with him as he is supposed to go to Mr Low's house with me.
Anyways, we went over to IKEA (tampines) and HOLY COW!! IT'S FREAKING BIG!! We went to eat at a Swedish cafe. It looks like a foodcourt to me. But the system there to buy food its very different. I don't know how to describe but THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS! We had baked salmon, 6 pieces of chicken wings, spinach soup, You should go try somehow. The food is very westerny though.
Later, Jeremy's mum and his mum's friend came along to join us. Jeremy's mum had a new hairstyle!! He said yesterday that his mum's hair is totally disgusting and cian bian (it means you feel like beating up the person). When I looked today, I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT! I don't think my taste is very bad. Well he said that her hair was rebonded and aint like that. Luckily I didn't see the rebonded hair? LOL.

After the lunch which ended about 3:45pm, we head over to Pasir Ris park to "visit" Jeremy's brother, Alfred. As you can see from the " " , it wasn't really a visit. Alfred and his classmates have a bbq there and Venus, some particular girl la, is going to be there. So we decided to be KPOs today and go take a look at her. Jeremy and I found out who she is. And she turn out to be a BAMBOO! Ok rather insulting but I have NO good impression of her AT ALL. Ask me why if you want to know ok? She looks like someone who will bitch around though. Ok I must not judge on her looks before her character. I only have a few things I would DIE for to say to her. Here it goes,

IF YOU CAN'T REACH ALFRED, DON'T GO CALLING JEREMY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS BU YAO LIAN?! WELL, THAT FITS YOU FUCKINGLY WELL. FANCY CALLING HIM WHEN HE'S WITH ME. IF THE BLOODY PHONE IS ENGAGED, WAIT!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO WAIT, LET ME TEACH YOU! (or Jonah for that matter) YOU SAW ALFRED'S MUM AND YOU ARE SO RUDE THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN GO AHEAD AND SAY A SIMPLE HI. NEED ME TO TEACH YOU HOW TO PRACTICE BASIC COURTESY?! NO MANNERS AT ALL!! CALL YOURSELF A MUMMY'S GIRL. UTTERLY ASHAMED AT A SEC4 GIRL LIKE YOU. EVEN MY FRIENDS HAVE THE INITIATIVE TO GREET SOMEONE ELSE'S MUM WHEN THEY SEE THEM. RUDE CREATURE AND BU YAO LIAN!!


There! I've wrote down what I want to say. If she pisses me off one fine day, you can be very sure I will snap at her with my words.


Enough about her. I guess I'll rot at home like Rau. LOL.

1B02!! ALL THE BEST FOR THE RESULTS!! I do hope we will still get to see each other in campus or even hang out. I will miss all of you!! Don't forget short little KARLING!! =D

8:53 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket