The Pursuit of Happyness
My stomach muscles are killing me!! This is what happens when you do sit-ups out of the blue. Gosh! I can't even sit or stand straight. Guess it'll take me days to relieve the aches. ARR!
Went out with Jin Chuan, John and Jonah today. Hey! The THREE Js! Ok lame. I realised it when I am typing ok. Can't help it with the lameness. And Jonah think I'm lame too. I AM KARLING FOR GOODNESS SAKE.=p Anyways, I wanted to watch the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness". Asked John at first. Find it rather awkward to ask Jonah only after all that has happened. Then John and I decided to get others along to watch it. So well, Jonah and Jin Chuan were on the list. IT'S A GREAT MOVIE!! Chris Gardner (Will Smith) never gave up even when he fell. I'm so inspired by that show. See the synopsis below:
In The Pursuit of Happyness, Chris Gardner (Will Smith) is a family man struggling to make ends meet. Despite his valiant attempts to help keep the family afloat, the mother (Thandie Newton) of his five-year-old son Christopher (Jaden Christopher Syre Smith) is buckling under the constant strain of financial pressure. No longer able to cope, she reluctantly decides to leave.
Chris, now a single father, continues doggedly to pursue a better-paying job using every sales skill he knows. He lands an internship at a prestigious stock brokerage firm, and although there is no salary, he accepts, hopeful he will end the program with a job and a promising future. Without a financial cushion, Chris and his son are soon evicted from their apartment and forced to sleep in shelters, bus stations, bathrooms, or wherever they can find refuge for the night.
Despite his troubles, Chris continues to honor his commitment as a loving and caring father, using the affection and trust his son has placed in him as an impetus to overcome the obstacles he faces.
YOU SHOULD GO CATCH THIS MOVIE! It's totally worth it. Spend your money with this kind of inspirational movies. Don't spend on movies that are lame and only to scare yourself.