Puke
Please la. Don't act as if you are so damn right mature. You only make me puke.
I also know my temper is so freaking bad nowadays. You think I am so blind?
You can be irritated or angry for all you want. You think the hell I care?
My life has been so great without you.
I say whatever I want to say to you is because you said you were over me already. So I thought since you were, I can talk to you about anything at all like in the past when we were great friends. How the hell would I know you feel uncomfortable?! I am not your heart or brain ok. I can't feel how you feel. You should tell me from the start that YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.
And yeah now you put it in your blog that WOW IT'S TOTALLY KARLING'S FAULT!! And then make everyone hate me and think that all the while you are the GOOD guy. DON'T MAKE ME VOMIT PEOPLE.
And yes! I HATE YOU LIKE FUCK!
So everyone, LISTEN UP OK? JONAH IS THE GOOD GUY. SUPER GOOD. KARLING IS THE BADDIE HERE OK? MUST LISTEN TO WHAT JONAH SAYS AND AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE SPURT OUT FROM HIS MOUTH. DON'T LISTEN TO BAD KARLING AS SHE IS ALWAYS IN THE WRONG. GET IT?!
Oh and thanks for your "concern", Jonah. I will control my temper.God I appreciate it sooo much. I am doing this for myself. NOT FOR YOU.
I love being deep. At least not as SHALLOW as you are.