<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, March 16, 2007


off AGAIN
I'm off again! LOL. But next week, I will be working from mondays to thursdays.

I just found out yesterday that Jonathan is working there too! Just that different place only. Went over to say "Hi!" to him during my break.

I saw Mr Leow leh!! He is still the same as before. Just like all husbands, he don't like to shop around. His wife and kids were walking around and there he is standing outside WAITING for them to finish. Poor guy. LOL.

Did I mention that I also saw Dinesh and his girlfriend? His girlfriend looks super mature leh. Also a chinese. Guess he's more into chinese girls?

William and his girlfriend, Shirley, were spotted too! AWwww... Shirley's nice. She's super friendly la can! Lucky you, William!!

Ok my tagboard is quite unusable at the moment. I want to reply to the tags but I can't!! No idea why. If you can't tag my blog (this msg is absolutely NOT for that idiot), sorry!!

I bought my brother a PSP. Damn! It costs $312!! Luckily Del helped me to get a pass for discount. 10% discount ok!! After the discount is $280.80. Ok my heart is breaking. My brother forked out $200 (he's rich man! Earlier ask him pay for much of my expenses. grr) and I forked out $81 for him. MY WALLET IS BURNT!! My one week allowance flew away. I can't express the much sorrows I am suffering from. LOL.
But he is my dearest brother. With his cute face, you can't refuse!! LOL

Ok slack time!! TATA!!

2:03 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket