<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, March 07, 2007


I'M SO HAPPY!!
I GOT RESULTS I CAN'T IMAGINE!!

I can't believe what I saw!! While opening my mail, my hand was like trembling on the mouse. I almost cried when I saw my results!! OMG!!

Here's what I got. I know it's not very good but, I AM STILL HAPPY ABOUT IT!!

Module Code - Credit Unit - Grade
---------------------------------
ET080Z - 13 - A
ET081Z - 8 - A
ET082Z - 6 - A
ET0085 - 2 - B
MS410Z - 8 - B
BA016B - 2 - B
SP0302 - 2 - B+
LC0318 - 2 - C+

SEMESTER GPA: 3.628
CUMULATIVE GPA: 3.612


Saw that?! OMG. You can see from this post that I am so freaking happy!! I really am!!
I've got
As for my PEEE, DE and Project 1.
Bs for my Autocad, Engineering Maths (disappointed about this), Etiquette and Professional Image (my GEMs).
B+ for my IDEAS and
C+ for my Critical Reasoning Skills (super disappointing about this).

But my As lightened me up! I expected a B or C from the ones I got As. I'M OVERJOYED!!

In order to get the award of Diploma With Merit (DWM), I must
-achieved a minimum cumulative GPA score of 3.0 points (if GPA is applicable)
-must not have a grade E, D-, F or P for any module.
-passed all modules on the first attempt in each stage of the course.
-obtained an overall average of 70% and above in his first attempt in the final year examination.
-does not have any disciplinary records.
-must not be previously removed from the same (or equivalent) course from any polytechnic in Singapore

Ok so I must work hard in order to get it.

Gosh I can't think of anything else!!

11:56 AM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket