I'm now at my dearest workplace. Came over after work.
Man! I'm coming down with a flu!! Feeling darn lerthagic now lor. And and and...my aunty came to visit. My stomach hurts la!
I hate being sick. Ok I know it's like who-likes-them thing. But some people LOVE being sick leh. I don't know who at the time. There's bound to have someone like that. I hate it most when I have flu. I will feel very very very lerthagic, frustrated and feverish. But I love it when people tuck me into bed. Hehe. So do I love being sick? HELL NOO!!
Stop here now ya? WORK TOMORROW again. It's so tiring. I can't stand it!!
Dear, you are always there beside me. When I feel sad, you will call me immediately and try to comfort me in many ways. You will crack countless jokes to make me forget the sorrows and anger. I really appreciate that. Though sometimes I feel lonely when you are busy with work la. I love you, dear...