Wednesday, March 14, 2007
home
I'm at home! Can you even believe it? So early and I'm home! OFF OFF OFF!! Hehe...
I love to slack around once in a while.
Grr...I've been trying to call Jeremy but he is not answering the phone. I want to askhim whether he want to drop by for dinner or not. Sheesh...
I really slept till 12pm today! WEEET! HEAVENLY!!
Ok I'm going to play games!!
And and and...HOUSE!! HUGH LAURIE, I'M COMING!!
Don't be always so hard on oneself. Everyone has their other sides. If you think positively, you will feel much happier and your life would be too. If you were to concentrate too much on your negative sides, you would be badly affected by it. Time after time, the negative side would take over the positive side of you. Later, you would regret what you have done and the thoughts you previously have. Do you want that kind of life? I guess not right? So live your life happily and don't ponder so much about your regrets and such. Tell yourself everyday, "I LOVE MY LIFE!!"
Ok ending here now.
ARGH. He still haven't answer my phone!! >.<
3:50 PM