Thursday, February 08, 2007
Well, it has ended between us. Call it a blessing or anything.
My heart is like ripping apart. But I am forcing the tears down. I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I want to let everyone feel that I am strong? And that I am not affected by it at all?
You said that it's been dragging. You said that it's troublesome and that you are continuing just for the sake of it. Then what do you want me to do? You have to tell me so that I can do something about it. I've shown you that I can do it.
I've heard the troublesome thing before and soon after the guy ended it with me. I was so afraid that it would happen again so I did what I did yesterday.
Sorry I've wasted your time. Sorry for everything. Friends again I hope? ((:
8:21 PM