<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Monday, February 12, 2007


Shopping
OMG! Today was SHOPPING SHOPPING AND SHOPPING for me!! I shopped from 11 to 9 lor!! Went with Jonah though. Jonah! Sorry for making you go rounds with me and U-turn like 7 times.=x. I bought three dresses and one costs $150!! I was utterly shocked at the price. Ok stupid me that I didn't check the price before I tried it on and place it on the counter. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!! It's the prettiest of them all. Even my mum says so. Hehe... I wanted to buy a pair of shoes too. But...I just couldn't find one which is what I want. I will still hunt for it!!


THANKSA LOT FOR THE CHOCOLATES!! I love them a lot!! ((:

10:24 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket