<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, February 11, 2007



The next stop is the day I wore formal and went to Vivo City with my poly peeps to watch "Spirit of the Victim". It was HORRIBLE! If I were to rate it, it would be -10/10. Thanks Zoe for the intro eh. Lol. Here it goes!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rau and I at Foodcourt 4 (still in SP)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here we are in the TOILET of Vivo! Mind you, we didn't go to the toilet for photo taking.-.-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1:58 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket