<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, February 09, 2007


IT'S HOLIDAYS!
Omg it's holidays already!! Happiness fills my heart!!

But sadly, my mum don't allow me to go out tomorrow! I WANT TO GO OUT WALK WALK!! I find her rather weird. When it's school time, she allows me to go out. But when it comes to holidays, SHE REFUSED TO! I wonder why. I thought it should be the other way round leh. Lol. Well, some other time I guess.

Pi introduced a job at Fullerton as waitress. I WANT THAT JOB!! I don't mind being a waitress you know. Jonah is also interested in it. The waiter job la. Not waitress. LOL. It's $6/hr. Not bad leh. I've told Pi I am VERY VERY interested in that job. I hope we can get it. DON'T ANYONE ELSE DARE TO SNATCH IT AWAY FROM ME!!

Today is the last paper. MATHS! It's like quite hard la. Only the section A and B is ok. The last part is HORROR! I was like staring at the question and went "WTH is this?!!" Hey I got try the questions ok! xp...

I am so happy for the people who did well for their O levels!! People like Yi Xeun (YOU DID SUPER WELL!! CONGRATS!!), Geraldine, Kelyn (Both of you already did real well! Don't so disappointed la. You should be happy!! Well, I am for you two. Lol.), Miao Ying (Don't slack le la!! Love you still girl!), Irene, Ian (work harder. You can do it!!) and Hui Xian (ALL THE WAY GUY! I AM SO SO HAPPY FOR U!). Good luck in choosing the school and course! I know all of you can do it. ((:

Ok I am so darn happy. Any outings?! TELL ME OK?! DON'T LEAVE DEAR KARLING OUT!! =p...


Reader, YOU ARE LOVED!! lol...

9:15 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket