<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, February 21, 2007


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Nothing much has happened to me recently. What can you expect right? It's Chinese New Year.

Out on the streets, you see everyone wearing their best clothes and trying their very best to look good. Even me.

But the question is, is everyone really nice people in nature?

Look around you. Look at your friends. Look at your relatives. Look at your family.
Are they the nice people you always think they are? What if one day you wake up and found out that someone around you is a baddie?

Wake up!! Not everyone is perfect. Slap yourself on the face if you think that the people around you are the nicest and the will-not-do-anything-bad.
I reckon a DAMN TIGHT ONE.


In the past, I used to love my 12th aunt (she's the only christian aunt at that time.). She used to shower me with clothes she bought. That time, I thought that she was the perfect aunt. Well, sad to say, I WAS WRONG.
My sis told me that in the past, before my biggest uncle passed away, my 12th aunt tried to convert him into a christian. MY UNCLE WAS GOING TO DIE ALREADY OK! He was on his deathbed, for goodness sake! My uncle agreed to it half-heartedly. Mind you, she did not seek for my aunt-in-law's permission. When my uncle died, my aunt-in-law did not know how to arrange the funeral. The trouble they have was that they do not know whether my uncle is a christian or a buddhist. The whole funeral was a rather screwed up one, of course. From then on, my cousin and aunt-in-law hate my 12th aunt.

Is there a need to convert someone? Moreover so badly? I am not against christianity (edited.thanks purse!). I just don't understand why is there a need to even TRY to convert someone. If the person is happy with their religion, so be it. Must you go and TRY to convert them?

I hate it when people do that to me. Some of the people I know tried to convert me once. I got so fed up. The question that went through my head all the time was "Must you do that?"

I'm not saying that christians are bad people. HELL NO! I have a lot of christian friends who are very nice people ok!

Ok enough of that.

MAN! I HAD A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY! I am so going to go racist!

My parents alighted me at Boon Lay MRT Station yesterday as I wanted to go visiting on my own. While walking at the control station, my phone rang. I was digging my bag for it lor.
Then a bangla suddenly bang onto me. I am fine with that you know because he did say sorry and that he did not do it purposely.
I was pretty mean as I gave him a frustrated look.
OK SORRY! I was searching for my phone and just couldn't find it!
Later when I found it, I leaned against the wall while on the phone (I haven't tap in yet.).
His friend was LAUGHING AT ME. He told his friend beside that his friend banged onto me just now (sorry that it's confusing. Look I don't know their names ok.-.-).
If he laughed for a while, I am so fine with that.
The problem is that he laughed and POINTED AT ME!! That isn't the worse.
He stood near me (two to three steps away), LAUGHED LOUDLY AND POINTED AT ME!
Dammit man! I was so pissed that I glared at him like crazy. The evil stare you know.
GOSH! HE DIDN'T STOP!
As you can see from my words, I am so freaking pissed.
I was cursing and swearing like hell already la!

Must he be laughing at my face and worse, POINTING AT ME?!
Since yesterday, I am so not happy with ANY OF THEM.
I SWEAR TO GO RACIST!!


What a thing to kana during New Year. grrr...


YAY mini gathering at Eddy's house on 23rd!! EDDY! TELL US THE TIME OK!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! GONG XI FAI CAI!!

11:51 AM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket