<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, February 28, 2007


ANTI BANGLAS FOR LIFE!
Maybe we should really set up a clan which is ANTI BANGLAS. Call me a racist. I DON'T FUCKING CARE! If you were in my shoes, you'd probably feel the same way.

Let me tell you another incident then you tell me how you feel. Just place the comments in the tagboard. Be it good or bad. FLASHBACK TIME.

It happened on the 24th of Febuary. Look I can even tell you the exact date ok! I was at near my house there the 242 bus stop. Obviously waiting for a bus. Meeting Hui Ying and Josephine at Boon lay interchange to go Toa Payoh. Mr Yip's house.
Then there was this group of BANGLAS came over to the bus stop. It's alright if they are there you know. I mean you think I care? Ok back to the topic.
They were sitting on some benches and I was standing. I am at a distance away from them. One of them sat at a bench which is nearer to where I am standing. Listen. HE WAS SITTING AWAY FROM HIS FRIENDS.
Then he looked at me and SMILED! That ain't the worse. He looked at me later with the PERVERT look in his eyes. FUCKING HELL! I was so freaked out can!
I called Jeremy immediately!! Sadly, he said he was busy. Then I called Jonah. I was praying that he would answer the darn phone. Well, just as you expected, HE DIDN'T! He was sleeping!! I was scared out of my wits! I was plea-ing for the bus to arrive asap. I was about to breakdown into tears already.
Finally the bus arrived. GOSH! You should see my joyful face when it arrived.



Before all these incidents, I wasn't that against the foreign workers.
Look! They come here to work not to fool around!! You can even see them gathering in groups in the fields DRINKING BEER. Who knows one day they get too drunk and do something wrong? It's very dangerous you know! And look at some of them hooking up to the maids who come here to earn money. I even saw some of them smooching in public!! I saw one incident where the maid want to get back home and the FUCKING BANGLA wouldn't let her. HOW DISUSTING CAN THEY GET!

LOOK IDIOTS! YOU COME HERE TO WORK NOT TO PLAY. YOU JOLLY WELL DO YOUR WORK! IF YOU COME TO SINGAPORE TO PLAY AND FOOL AROUND, YOU CAME TO THE WRONG PLACE. SINGAPOREANS DON'T WELCOME PEOPLE WHO FOOLS AROUND!!



Let's not talk about people who put themselves in such low positions.
I went out with my mum today and we did lots of walking around. Job hunting was part of the trip too! I applied at Golden Village and Toys"R"us. God! I hope I can get any of the jobs. I don't wanna rot at home, facing the four walls. I WOULD DIE!



I have some doubts I need to clear and you, my dearest reader, will help me.
What is freedom? How do you rate freedom? Name me one person who has TOTAL freedom. But let me tell you, you won't find any. Everyone and I repeat, EVERYONE, have something which holds them back in anything.


Ok enough of ranting. If you are kind enough, leave the comments in the tagboard. Good or bad. TATA! ((:

7:30 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket