Wednesday, January 10, 2007
I don't understand
I will upload the pictures taken in Malacca some other time. For now, this isn't a mood to do so.
I don't understand why do parents feel that they are always right and we, as their children, are always wrong. When they ask us to change, we MUST change. But when we, as children, ask them to change,they die die also WON'T change! It's so unfair. They say that they want us to change for their own good. We also want them to change for their own good!! When we tell them that we feel they are wrong, they will feel like we are not respecting them and teling them off. I don't know what's so right about this. They are rather stubborn. I wonder will I be like them when I grow up?
I was rushing 4 assignments yesterday night. Only managed to sleep at 1:30am. CRS, SA, GEMS, IDEAs. Later when I messaged Qian Yi, she told me that GEMs meeting today is cancelled. I was like so overjoyed can! One less thing to do!! SA, I planned to do today. But I forgot to bring it out of home with me today!! LIKE WHAT THE HELL LA! So it's down to CRS and IDEAs. I managed to finish CRS yesterday. Very hard man. Was cracking my brain like a mad woman. IDEAs was also a tough one. Damn! It's much worst than CRS can! We are like doing business ok. Like EXCUSE ME! WE ARE FROM ENGINEERING, NOT BUSINESS! WE DON'T LEARN THOSE STUFF!!
I can't stand Mr Caplin's lecture. I tell you I can seriously fall asleep with a click of my fingers when he start talking. Today my group and I was like so half-dead la! Luckily Jonah and I was meddling with John's handphone and played solitaire. Win like a couple of times. WOOHOOO!!
Zoe and I had a heart to heart talk today after school. It's rather nice talking to her you know. I mean you can talk to her about ANYTHING. According to the rest, we talked for more than half and hour. Sorry guys! Guess we got carried away with the chat. Hehe. I remember the first time I met Zoe, I thought she was a ah lian as she tends to stare at people. Lol. I tell you ar, THE WHOLE CLASS THOUGHT SHE WAS TOO! But later when you got to know her better, you'll realise she's not like how you think she is. Totally different lor! She is fun to talk to, fun to make fun of ( *psst* jonah! Lol) and a rather hardworking and clever girl. John says that Daffodil is prettier than Zoe. I seriously think that Zoe prettier la! Hey John, I not por-ing Zoe hor. It's the fact! xp
Ok I gotta go do my SA already. Finish it and be over with it. ((:

signing off...
9:25 PM