Tuesday, January 02, 2007
I am so freaking lazy la.
Sometimes, I really do hate my mood swing. It just switched to another mode with just a click of the finger. Damn eh?
I went to look in Mia's blog yesterday. I find her rather hilarious actually. Put up a petition to ban a person(Wendy) from orchard road. Once I read it, I started rolling on the floor laughing. I can't imagine there is someone so funny. Ok she is pretty. But hold on! It's when she has make-up on. Without, she look lke a auntie. Seriously! You can go check it out in her blog, http://blog.miatan.com . And I seriously agree with Wendy that you can put two more eyes in between her eyebrows and eyes. Oh man! I am laughing like shit.
Ok I will post the rest of the pictures some other time. Too lazy already. GIVE ME TIME! Lol
signing off...
9:04 PM