<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, January 12, 2007


Great Day but at the same time,a sad one
It was raining the whole day and I'm like pretty sick of it.









Met Diana on the train today. So shocking la! Long time never see her le lor. She seemed happier which is a good thing. We did a lot of catching up and waiting for Melissa in JP (Melissa you were late!). Ms Yeo is in West Grove Primary! We suspect she is there la. We hope she is. Cos WE MISS HER DARN LOTS!! If its not because of her, we would have gotten into terrible schools and terrible results. Hey girls, lovely chat today!! Gonna miss you guys terribly!!









I am so tired of everything. I just wish that I didn't exist. No karling or hanling you know. I have no mood to blog further now.












signing off...



9:24 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket