<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, December 29, 2006



We all had a trip to Sentosa on 20th. Ok ok sorry for the late post about it. Delwyn did not come online so I couldn't get the pictures. He came online I think two days ago or something. Managed to get the pictures from him this time. LET'S START CAMWHORING!



I have no idea when was this taken. I look so bloody emo!!-.-


Jonah trying to bury his sis, Rachel


Bye Rachel! Lol

That's our dearest Albert!!

Rau hugging the pillar. Don't ask me why


Me trying to get the splinter out of Jin Chuan's finger. OUCH!


Our group photo!! Can't see clearly but that's the best.=x


from left : Jin Chuan, Delwyn, Eddy, Jonah


from left : Me, Albert, Rachel, Yew Loong, Raudhah


Rachel, Rau and me going up to take the Luge Ride. The rest are behind.

ARGH! I CAN'T SEEM TO UPLOAD THE REST OF THE PICTURES!! WTF IS HAPPENING?! Ok so I'll upload the pictures when the it's not so LAGGY.

Gotta hit off and slp now! Good night!!

10:09 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket