Thursday, December 07, 2006
School
In school now as you can see from my post title. Supposed to be doing Autocad to practice for the test tomorrow. But ah well...getting pretty bored and tired so ended surfing the net instead. It's not only me. RAU TOO! Lol. We started doing Autocad like from 11plus till now. Even the most hardworking person would tire out.
As I was saying, I was surfing the net. My sis once asked me to watch the video in you-tube. I showed Rau so I wont be selfish not to show you. So there! Let it begin and laugh your heart out!
Isn't Steven Lim the most terrible guy? *knock knock* if you think he isn't. Singing so loud and resulted in customers complaining. Saying that he is handsome WHEN HE IS NOT. Darn ego. Far worst than Guan Sheng.
Bored!! B-O-R-E-D BORED! I don't feel like going home so early but I seem to have nothing to do. Lots of people are talking and stuff. BAH!!
If you were to read my previous posts, you would find me loving school till bits. Now, I seem to have a different mindset. I don't really like school anymore. In the past, thinking of school, I would say,"YAY!" But now, thinking of school, I would say,"Haiz." The difference is there.
Going to school means doing projects and facing people whom I don't wish to see. Some are people whom I don't like and some, I just plainly don't wish to see. I don't enjoy school as much as before.
SAVE ME FROM THE TORTURE!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!
3:04 PM