Sunday, December 17, 2006
Ouch!
Woah! What a night yesterday. I was going to the bathroom and when I was closing the door, THE BATHROOM DOOR SCRATCHED MY LEG! I have no idea how it happened, BUT IT DID! Of course, it was darn painful. So while in the toilet, I was like,"Pain Pain!" I didn't look at my ankle at first. And when I did, OMFG! It was bleeding!! When I have it in contact with water, DARN IT HURT SO MUCH! Even my mum was shocked when she saw the wound and the amount of blood oozing out. Sheesh! Such luck eh. Lol.
Should we try it out? Or should we not? I hate this kind of decision. You said you are ok with it. But your words doubt it. I was just telling you what others say. You don't have to agree. Sometimes I really don't know what are you feeling. You say this but my heart feels that you feel another way. Maybe we shouldn't try it out at all.
signing off...
1:03 PM