

dearest Raudhah and I

Jonah and I
By the way, before heading off to City Hall, we took some pictures too!

Jonah being emo. Taken by Rau

Rau,"Arr! Jun Hui's gonna eat me!"
I really love my class a lot! We always do everything and I really mean EVERYTHING together! Once you step into my class, you can feel the warmth and the unity. Whenever I am in trouble, they would help me. I am truely grateful.
Jeremy was beaten up by Kelvin (his class ah beng). ALL BECAUSE OF THAT BLOODY BITCH SIU KAI! I have no idea what's going on in her thick numb skull. I have no freaking idea what did she tell Kelvin la. She thinks that she is like so clever and pretty. Yeah pretty ugly is more like it. And puuuleassse. She's not clever can! Lots of her exams is FAIL FAIL FAIL!! Even Tom also give up on her la! Then when she fail her exam, SHE CRY! I mean like for what?! You didn't even make an effort to study and yet you still have the guts to cry. I really don't know what your guy see in you. He must be so freaking blind la.
To Siu Kai: If I ever see you in school, I will slap you DAMN HARD I tell you! And my class isn't very happy about what you did la! They said that if I really want to slap you or anything, call them along. They would be by my side helping me. They even asked me whether want to help me beat you up or not lor! You seriously better watch out. Everyone will soon see your true colours and will not pity a BITCH like you!! Damn how I hate you!! And if Jeremy is really bullying you, WILL HE BE THE ONLY ONE TO ANSWER YOU WHEN DARYL AND XIAN LONG IGNORED YOU?! Think about it la girl. Stop being so childish la. 18 years old still so childish. I think I am more mature than you la. Call me ego but hey! it's the fact la.
"Ghost Whisperer" is gonna start soon!! Catch it every Friday, 10pm, on Channel 5!! ((: