Tuesday, December 05, 2006
A day out with friends
Pon maths tutorial today and went to Jurong East Entertainment Centre to play pool. Played from 1 plus to 3 plus. Shag la can!! After that went over to Jurong Point with Jin Chuan and Jonah to catch a movie. I saw Ramizah and Ivan there! They were going to catch the movie "Open Season". After moments of looking at the screening times, we decided to watch "Open Season". Not bad la the show. Really can make you laugh la. Then, Jonah and Jin Chuan sent me back home. Before that, we talked for a while at the interchange. AND I SAW JONATHAN! Finally, I saw him lor! Hehe. On the trip of walking back home, I saw the cat which is abandoned and the cat which is well, enthusiatic kind de. I move a few steps, she would be like so scared that I would run away like that. Don't let me go away like that. Later, I saw Jasper (the dog) and AH BOY!! Ah boy very cute la!! Jasper bark at him, he look at Jasper then HECK CARE! Lol. Cute la that's all I can say. Hehe.
ARR! So tired la! I'm going to bed now. TATA!!
9:59 PM