Thursday, November 16, 2006
Papa in fear( Quoted from Jonah)
Woah. Went to Plaza Singapura to eat Pastamania with Guan Sheng, Zoe and Jonah yesterday. Pastamania was Guan Sheng's idea. Don't know why he like it soooo much. Shouldn't have went Pastamania for Angus's birthday celebration. He even broke up with Jonah in there yesterday( AWWWWW!). Well anyways, Zoe then PANG SEH us and went to teach her friend programming( if i'm not wrong). Some friend she is. Lol. Guan Sheng, Jonah and I then head over to the cinema and caught the movie " Final Call". DAMN! Guan Sheng was scared out of his wits! NO BALLS MAN! NO BALLS! I jumped a few times as the sound effects were quite loud. Hate the ringtone. Quite freaky you know. It's nice but....*shiver*. Jonah sat in the middle of Guan Sheng and I. The poor guy was being made used of. We used him to cover ourselves. POOR JONAH! I only have Jonah to block. But Guan Sheng had his popcorn box to cover as well!! Halfway through the movie, he said," I hold the popcorn box until my hand very tired leh." HAHA. I said," I hold for you want or not?" He said," Nevermind. I hold it by myself." What the hell! He even translated the dialogues into Hokkien. Seems like he is rather desperate to make himself feel calm. Lol.
Today was a BORING day! Stayed home the whole day and did nothing but sleep, eat and watch tv. Slacked like I've never slacked for the past few weeks. Don't like it at all. I WANT TO GO OUT!! =/
8:36 PM