Sunday, November 19, 2006
11 months!
Time passes so quickly. In a blink of an eye, 11 months has passed! Happy anniversary dear!
Everytime when it's our anniversary, I'll always recall the first time we met and when he asked me to be his girlfriend.
Hmmm... The first time we met. It's was when I am heading off to work and he called me. We were supposed to meet up with each other to have breakfast but I couldn't contact him as I didn't have his handphone number. Dumb eh me? Lol. Anways, I lied to my mom that I would head straight to work instead of meeting Jeremy. We met up at clementi and had breakfast at a coffee shop near the interchange. We ate carrot cake. It totally sucks! In the end we were like just eating flour. Disgusting! We swore never to buy foof from that store again.
The day when he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was rather embarrassing actually. We were supposed to meet up with each other to walk around. After ages of calling, I stil couldn't reach him. Later I called Kausalyaa (my darling!!) to help me contact him. Finally, he answered the phone. He told me he was running a fever. I told him to stay at home but he insisted on going out. I gave in as he sounded as if he is going to scold me. I mean it's not nice to be scolded by someone right? We met up at city hall mrt station. When we got into the train, he asked," Can you be my girlfriend?" I was like HUH! I didn't expect him to ask me that. I replied," Erm. I dunno leh." He said," Oh. Orh. Nevermind. You slowly think about it lor." I felt so so so awkward after that. No one and I mean no one has ever asked me this way. When he asked me, I looked around to see if anyone else had heard it. Luckily, no. I thought about it like for a darn long time. Later we caught a movie ( I forgot what movie was it..too long la). Suddenly, he put his arms over shoulder. Another shock!! I was so stunned and i sat there thinking " Should I accept him?" Finally I decided to try it out and lied on his shoulder. And that is when our story began.
He is the sweetest guy I've ever known and he has done lots of things for me. He cared for me like he has never cared for anyone before. His family is nice too! Of course, I helped him do something before also. I helped him to get rid of his hatred on his father. It took like months for it to be gone. But I am glad that he no longer hold that burden anymore. I wish he will be happy and his temper to improve. He tends to flare up at little things with his family.
i LOVE YOU DEAR! HAPPY 11TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!<3
10:19 PM