Thursday, October 26, 2006
We pon lesson and went to Subway in Douby Ghaut. The food isn't as tasty as I thought it would be. While eating, Guan Sheng and I emphasise GUAN SHENG said," Hey! What's that black black thing?! Cockroach ar?!" OMFG. We were like almost going faint. It was olive!! The worst is yet to come. He even asked us," What's olive?" We were like laughing our butts off. I can't believe our Guan Sheng said that. I told my sister about it. She too laughed about it. John is so totally right. Going out with Guan Sheng, you will die. First, you would laugh till you DIE. Second, you might get beaten up by banglas. I'll tell you why. When we were heading home and going up the escalator, Guan Shen said to John," You f**king bangla." At that moment of coincidence, a bangla was going down the escalator beside us. We were like so dying of laughter.
Asked specially by Guan Sheng to post this. Did you all know that he thought at first that Vivo City is a movie?!! What the hell! Guan Sheng ar Guan Sheng!!
I am so hurt. Every word you said hurts me. I know I cannot be selfish. I don't even know am I hurt. I am not yours, you are not mine. But I can't help it. I don't know how to face you. I may look unaffected. But do you know that I am crying inside? My heart broke into pieces. I feel like crying but i can't. Haiz...
9:16 PM