Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Selamat Hari Raya!
Selamat Hari Raya to all malays out there! All of you have been waiting for this day like FOREVER! Eat till your hearts full! Heck growing fat! make your fasting worthwhile!
After yoga yesterday, dear and I went to dine at Billy Bombers in JP. Delicious! Of course, we were so full after eating the set meal. The set meal included Ben and Jerry ice cream!! Sensational!
The idiotic Xiao Shu! Talk nonsense all the way. Keep repeating the same question when I've already answered her. Damn. I should've shouted at her louder. Regretted not doing so.
When i woke up today, there was food on the table! Then lots more were given! All from our malay neighbours. So sweet right?! We were all touched la.
I'm so tired! Later still must meet Guan Sheng to pass the solder board and cutter. Make me go all the way to JP. What The! Lol. Ok then. Tata!
12:19 PM