<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Saturday, October 28, 2006


It's all over
Our friendship is all over. It's all over because of me. You hurt me unintentionally so I don't blame you. I blame myself for being interested in you. I can't help it. You are just so different and special. I blame myself for being close to you. I blame myself for everything. You are the greatest friend. Thanks for being there for me and sharing my problems. I'm really sorry we have to end the whole thing this way. But I don't know what else to do other than this. And lastly, it's not about the dream. Heck about the dream. It's nonsensical.

11:58 AM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket