Friday, September 22, 2006
SHUT UP!
dammit!
she keeps shouting and shouting and shouting
we aren't deaf you know!
you are in a bad mood, THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!
do you have to always vent the anger and fustrating on us whenever you are angry or fustrated?!
how would you feel if we were to do that on you?!
you and dad says we are good for nothing.
then you two are GOOD FOR NOTHING PARENTS!!
because good for nothing parents give birth to good for nothing children.
I HATE YOU FOR SAYING THIS!!
you all can scold us anything but vulgarities and insulting us!!
how can you say us this way?!
dont't you two know how we feel whenever you scold us those?
why are you the same as him?!
I HATE YOU JUST AS MUCH AS I HATE HIM!!
you two do not belong in my life.
i swear to god i will work very hard, earn lots of money and leave this house for good!!
I HATE THIS PLACE!!
9:31 PM